|Funny isn’t it ?!
– Funny how a $20 bill looks so big when you take it to the Mosque, but so small when you take it to the market.
– Funny how long it takes to do Zikr for an hour, but how quickly a team plays 60 minutes of basketball.
– Funny how long a couple of hours spent at the Mosque are, but how short they are when watching a movie.
– Funny how we can’t think of anything to say when we pray, but don’t have difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.
– Funny how we get thrilled when a baseball game goes into extra innings, but we complain when a “Tarahvi” during Ramadhan is longer than the regular time.
– Funny how hard it is to read a Para in the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.
– Funny how people want to get a front seat at any game or concert, but scramble to get a back row at mosque so that they can scramble out fast.
– Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a Mosque event into our schedule, but can adjust our schedule for other events at the last moment.
– Funny how hard it is for people learn a simple Preaching well enough to tell others, but how simple it is for the same people to understand and repeat gossip.
– Funny how we believe what the newspaper says, but question what the Quran says.
– Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, or to think, or to say, or do anything.
– Funny how you can send a thousand ‘jokes’ through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing.
FUNNY, ISN’T IT?
Are you laughing? Are you thinking?