The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him & his progeny) said:
1) Three things that make the body sick:
a) Excessive talk
b) Excessive sleep
c) Excessive eating and
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Staying up late (in the night)
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without knowledge
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear)
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop Sustenance (Rizeeq)
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr prayers to sunrise)
b) Praying less
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase Sustenance (Rizeeq)
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity (zakaa)
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).
The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him & his progeny) also said to
communicate to others even if you listen one Verse (Ayah) & this one verse
will stand on the day of Judgment for intercession.